Almost 30% of men have problems with ejaculation
Our prescription medications will help to regain control.
Premature ejaculation is a disorder which affects around 30% of men around the world and is diagnosed when a man experiences ejaculation within two minutes of sexual stimulation. It is more common in men who are sexually inexperienced or a long space of time elapses between partners. Premature ejaculation can also be triggered by psychological factors such as stress or nerves. Problems of this kind are considered to be sexual disorder when they are repeated regularly for an extended period of time.
Premature ejaculation can cause a loss of confidence and sexual frustration both in the man suffering from the condition and for his partner. This condition can now be treated effectively by taking Priligy Dapoxetine, the only prescription medication specifically designed to treat premature ejaculation. Priligy does not solve the problem permanently, but can help to prolong the sexual experience.
Priligy is an effective treatment for premature ejaculation and works by desensitising the penis to delay ejaculation time by up to 300%.
How can you tell if you are suffering from premature ejaculation?
Premature ejaculation affects many men worldwide. It can be difficult to diagnose premature ejaculation, as opinions regarding an appropriate length of sexual intercourse vary. Experts define premature ejaculation as affecting men who regularly ejaculate in less than 2 minutes from the beginning of sexual stimulation.
Causes of premature ejaculation
The exact cause of premature ejaculation is still unknown, but in most cases it is down to psychological factors such as stress, anxiety, insecurity, fear, depression or guilt. Traumatic experiences from childhood have emotional consequences which can lead to such problems in adult life.
Premature ejaculation can also be caused by physical factors such as vascular disease, spinal cord injury, multiple sclerosis and neurological disorders. Physical reasons also include the use of certain drugs or excessive alcohol consumption.
What drugs are available to delay ejaculation?
Despite the fact that premature ejaculation is a very common affliction, there is only one drug to help men overcome this problem. However, there are various methods to help increase the duration of your sexual act:
- The prescription drug Priligy helps men delay ejaculation by 200% - 300%, with minimal risk of side effects.
- Exercises such as "stop and start" or "squeezing. Frequent exercises helps men gradually gain control over ejaculation.
- There are various creams and gels available without a prescription, designed to slightly numb the penis which can increase the time before ejaculation. The drawback to these products is that they obvious to a partner which can be embarrassing.
- Therapy or counselling is also advised in order to determine whether the cause is emotional rather than physical. In some cases, the physician may assign Priligy as well as therapy.
- Surgery to desensitise the penis can be considered as a last resort to cure premature ejaculation but it is very invasive, and involves a risk of serious complications.
Ordering Priligy over the Internet
Priligy can be securely ordered with europeanrx.net. We provide a completely discreet and free medical consultation with every order. Every order is checked by one of our doctors who will issue the prescription if the drug is safe for you. Orders are shipped directly from our pharmacy, with no additional delivery costs.